Tuesday Night Ride the Islands
This No Drop ride leaves from the store promptly at 6pm. The distance will be 15-25 miles to Sullivan’s Island and Isle of Palms with an A, B and C group option.
- Pass on the left
- Follow the rules of the road (stop at red lights and stop signs)
- Single line when appropriate
- No aero bars in the paceline
- No headphones
- Point out or call out road obstacles
- Use appropriate hand signals for turns and stopping
- Flat kit and water required
- No helmet, no ride
Please come early to the ride with any questions and our group ride leaders will be happy to answer them for you.
Riding with other cyclists is a great way to change up the normal routine and meet new people. There is strength in numbers, as well as added safety. Always ride with a friend when possible or join our Group Ride!
Thursday Night Group Runs
Join us every Thursday at 6pm for a 3 or 5 mile loop through the Old Village. This is a social run intended for people of all paces and abilities. This run will take place rain or shine! Stick around afterwards for a cool beverage.
Join the Blue Sky Endurance Tri Club for more group training opportunities.